CHASTAIN PARK AMPHITHEATRE 2017-18 RENOVATION
AND NEW CONCESSION BUILDING
Dear Neighbors and Friends,
We are pleased to announce a major renovation to the Amphitheatre that will add new restroom facilities, new concessions, an expanded VIP area, a new courtyard, and a heightened stage for better views. Construction will begin on November 1, 2017 and will be complete by June 2018 - just in time for our new summer concerts!
Here are some basic facts:
- Reeves Young, LLC, a local company is the contractor.
- Work will primarily be done Monday through Saturday between 7am and 5pm*.
*Some afterhours work may need to occur but will be limited.
- Projected work phases are as follows:
November – December Demolition & Site Grading January – February Commissary & Restroom Structures March – April Interiors & Kitchen May – June Courtyard & Final Touches
- The construction will be limited to the Amphitheatre, but neighbors will see an increase in construction traffic in and around the site. The impact should be minimal.
- The contractor will utilize the lower level of the Blue Parking Lot for parking and will only block the existing delivery lane on Chastain Memorial Parkway for construction traffic. No other roads should be impacted.
We hope you will love our new look and we are excited to show off our new upgrades in 2018!